RE/MAX In the City
5776 Mosholu Avenue
Riverdale, NY 10471
Whether you are buying or selling a home or just curious about the local market, our RE/MAX® agents are dedicated to making your real estate experience memorable and enjoyable. Our agents live, work and serve in our local communities and have the experience to get the job done in today’s market. In addition to exceptional marketing strategies to help you sell your home quickly, we offer the latest technology to make the process of finding a home easier than ever. You will gain access to cutting-edge map search technology, our state-of-the-art mobile app, current market stats, and more.
We are eager to be your local resource for finding the home of your dreams. We would love the opportunity to connect you with the right agent for your unique needs. Please feel free to contact us today.
The decision to sell your home is a big one. Whether this will be your first time on the selling side of the real estate process or you’ve done it several times before, we would love to assist you with the sale of your home. Our trusted RE/MAX® agents can help you navigate the process and help answer any questions you may have.
Buying a home can be one of the most exciting experiences of your life. This can be true whether you’ve purchased several homes or you’re preparing to buy for the first time. With the right support system and the help of a trusted RE/MAX® professional, you can make the most informed decisions.
Deciding to sell your home is no small decision. From determining your home’s value to preparing it for listing, to marketing your home and hosting open houses, to undergoing final negotiations and accepting an offer, there are many moving parts in the home selling process. And perhaps most importantly, you want to ensure you get the most out of this significant investment.
Your home is a huge investment and your mortgage terms can affect your budget for years to come. Below are a few things to consider as you shop for the best loan for your needs. Keep in mind, these are just suggestions. Speaking with a mortgage professional is the best way to get a clear picture of mortgage loan options, down payments and more.
Standard Operating Procedures
All licensed sales personnel to require doing the following procedures when meeting with the prospective home buyers.
- Have the buyer(s) sign the NYS Disclosure.
- Have the buyer(s) sign the NYS Anti-Discrimination Disclosure.
- Verify the buyer(s) name.
- Ask and confirm their needs through questions, verify their financial qualifications.
- Request their pre-approval and get an authorization to speak with their mortgage person who has given a pre-approval to verify the buyer(s) details and financial qualification.
- Confirm that they buyer(s) do not have any active relationship with any other licensed real estate salesperson, broker, or real estate office while you are working with them.
- Provide and keep all the paperwork that was signed by the buyer(s) to buyer(s)' office and keep it for your records.
- If you are representing them as a Buyer's Agent and have an Exclusive Right to Represent Agreement with them, please explain to them that agreement and its terms. Please provide them with the copies and e-mail of such agreement and give office for the record keeping.
- If you are performing a dual agency, you must go over carefully with buyer(s) and seller(s) their obligations and your role as a dual agent in the transaction.
Popular Searches Nearby